committed to service and education
The Myrtle Beach Apartment Association, a non-profit organization is dedicated to supporting and serving our local community through advocating and educating all members of the multifamily industry.
SAVE THE DATE:
MARCH 12th 201911:AM - 2:PM
Get up to date with all things Legal. Attend this event to get answers on your properties Legal issues.
Call or email Diane Valas at: email@example.com / 833.812.9319 to reserve your spot.
MARCH 21ST 20199:AM - 1:PM
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from the experts about the true differences of refrigerants and much more.
MBAA SUPPORT TEAM
Board of Directors
- Donna Benson-Todd - President
- Courtney Hewlett - Vice President
- Rhett Fowler - Treasurer
- David Brown - Secretary
- Diane Valas - AE
- Doug Pacheco - Programs
- Bridgette Hilvert - Publicity / Social Media
- David Barabas - Education
- Charles Hill - Maintenance Mania
- Joe Smith - Vendor / Associates
- Teresa Jiles - Gifts and Benevolence
- Samantha Wiley - Hospitality
- Connie Luke - MBAA Shares
- Bryan Brown - Ethics
- Dan Jiles - IT / Web Support
Do you want to be a part of our team? Would you like to serve on one of our committees? We would love to have you. Call or email Diane Valas firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.833.812.9319
MBAA is a proud partner with Back Pack Buddies / Help 4 Kids. MBAA has partnered with this group to help feed hungry children right here in Horry County. Please consider Donating to this worthy cause. Feed a hungry child today.